Terms of Service
Here is our Terms of Service... If you violate any of the terms, you will receive an infraction against your account which can lead to deactivation or banned from the website.
Welcome to NukeClan.com. This User Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which Nuclear Elite Gaming Community, owner of NukeClan.com, offers you to be a participant in the Nuclear Elite Gaming Communtiy Clan Forum on NukeClan.com.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF AFTER READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPT THEM, CONTINUE WITH THE REGISTRATION BELOW; THEREUPON, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THE SAID TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO FAITHFULLY COMPLY WITH THE SAME. However, if you have any questions about this Agreement, email the WebMaster by going to our Contact Us Page. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the Home page.
1. Registration. Information required upon registration for each participant on NukeClan.com must be accurate and complete. You must update such information as needed in order to ensure that the information remains to be accurate and complete.
2. Use of Member ID and Password. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Clan assumes that all activities made using your Member ID and password are authorized by you.
3. Posting of Messages. Upon registration on NukeClan.com, Nuclear Elite Gaming Community allows you to post a message (including without limitation text, data, photos, graphics, music, sounds and videos) in the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum in a number of forms, such as your opinion about any of the topics in the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum and comments to other people's messages. (the "Messages").
4. User Conduct
a. You agree not to provide any Messages to the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum that (a) infringes any third-party intellectual property or publicity/privacy rights, (b) is knowlingly false, and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harrassing, obscene, profane, threatening, sexually-oriented, racist, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law or regulation, (c) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information, and (d) promotes piracy.
b. As each forum is specifically tailored to address certain topics, you are responsible for initiating new threads in the correct forum. You should stay on-topic at all times. The appropriate content for each forum is described in the titles of each of the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum sections.
c. You agree not to post the same message in multiple forums without permission from a Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Administrator. All such requests for permission should be directed through a Personal Message (PM) to a Clan Leader.
d. "Impersonation," or assuming the character of another member by copying his username and manner of writing, is not allowed.
e. "Flaming," or lashing out at other participants is strictly forbidden. Proper etiquette is required for participation in NukeClan.com.
f. "Spamming," or sending unsolicited electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings, in any form, is strictly forbidden.
g. "Trolling," or posting insulting or deliberately divisive threads/replies for the purpose of (1) harvesting retaliatory insults and flames, or (2) throwing off the balance of the forum, is also disallowed.
h. You agree not to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or "flood," cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
i. You agree not to use the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum to either advertise or promote commercial endeavors, which includes direct posts, as well as, active links to other sites on the Internet, without permission from a Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Leader. All such requests for permission should be directed through Personal Message (PM) to a Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Leader. You may, however, include URLs or active links to commercial sites, reasonable in number, only for the sole purpose of expanding on comments or providing additional information as part of regular forum interactions.
j. You agree that you will not incorporate any word in your name, Message ID or custom user title that is defamatory, obscene or profane, or which violates any trademark, service mark, or other proprietary/intellectual property rights of any third party, including, without limitation, that of NukeClan.com or Nuclear Elite Gaming Community.
5. Content Filtering.
a. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community reserves the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in its sole opinion, violates any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
b. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community may elect, at its sole discretion, to monitor some, all, or no areas of NukeClan.com (including information input in your registration form) for adherence to these terms and conditions or NukeClan.com policies and guidelines. Moderators of Nuclear Elite Gaming Community control individual forums. Questions about a particular forum should be directed to the respective forum moderator.
c. Any user who feels that a Message is objectionable may request Nuclear Elite Gaming Community to delete said Message by email through the above-mentioned address. Upon receipt of such a request, Nuclear Elite Gaming Community will determine, in its sole opinion, if such deletion is necessary. If deemed necessary, Nuclear Elite Gaming Community will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable period.
d. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community does not endorse or recommend any of the opinions or ideas contributed by its users. However, Nuclear Elite Gaming Community permits others to make judgments about your Messages.
e. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community is not responsible for any and all Messages expressed in the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community does not attempt to control or validate any comments or recommendations provided by the participants and is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Messages. Therefore, you bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the Messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Nuclear Elite Gaming Community, nor vBulletin will be held responsible for the content of any message.
f. Information contained in the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum, including, but not limited to, those relating to law or medicine or computer/tech or other fields, is not intended to substitute for the advice or opinion of your own lawyer or physician or professional adviser. You agree not to rely solely on any of the advise or opinion expressed. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Nuclear Elite Gaming Community be liable for any reliance on any such information, nor shall Nuclear Elite Gaming Community be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the information in NukeClan.com.
6. User Privacy.
a. NukeClan.com collects information during the registration process to operate the site ("Registration Information"). It collects non-personally identifiable information (often referred to as demographic information) such as: country, region or city, gender, birthdate and occupation. You may update your Registration Information any time by clicking the "Settings" link found at the right, upper part of any Nuclear Elite Gaming Community page.
b. Your Registration Information is used only for demographic statistics or to observe compliance to the Terms of Service of NukeClan.com. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community keeps all of your Personal Information private and does not share it with any third parties. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community will not disclose your Personal Information unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Nuclear Elite Gaming Community; (3) enforce the User Agreement; or (4) act to protect the interests of its members or others.
c. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community will not send you any unsolicited information, including e-mail, unless you choose otherwise. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community may also send periodic member letters to announce important service changes, new features, and technical issue updates.
d. If at any time you believe that Nuclear Elite Gaming Community has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by going to our Contact Us Page and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem. If you have questions about this policy, please email the WebMaster by going to our Contact Us Page.
7. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside the United States:
a. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
b. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Nuclear Elite Gaming Community (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website.
8. Parental Supervision. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community encourages parents to monitor their children who are under 15 years of age. While content is moderated to filter objectionable posts, some topics may still not be suitable for children.
9. Age and other requirements. Anyone above the age 13 (to be compliant with COPPA laws), any race, gender, religion, disability or other distinguishing factors is allowed use of the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community forums. However, the ability to become a member of the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community team is limited only to those users who are 18 years old or older and have met the other requirements outlined in the registration thread found here.
10. Limitation of Use. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community reserves the right to limit the use of Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum to any individual or group at any time.
11. No Warranty.
a. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material in the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum.
b. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of Messages.
c. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material through NukeClan.com..
d. The NukeClan.com web site and services are provided "as is," and Nuclear Elite Gaming Community and its co-brand partners expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory), including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Nuclear Elite Gaming Community does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the web site and system will work properly or will be available continuously.
12. No Liability. In no event shall Nuclear Elite Gaming Community be liable to any party for any loss or damage, including but not limited to lost revenues or profits or special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (howsoever arising, including negligence) arising out of this Agreement.
13. Access Limits. Without the prior written consent of Nuclear Elite Gaming Community, you may not (a) use any automated means to access the site or collect any information from the NukeClan.com website (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts), or (b) frame the site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
14. Services, Fees and Charges. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community reserves the right to modify the services offered by NukeClan.com from time to time, with or without notice, including the right to terminate such services. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community reserves the right to charge any fees for use or participation in the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community Forum. At present, however, Nuclear Elite Gaming Community does not charge any fees for participation in the Nuclear Elite Gaming Community forum or plan to in the future.
15. Amendments. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Such amended terms and conditions shall be effective when posted at the NukeClan.com website.
16. Termination. Nuclear Elite Gaming Community reserves the right to terminate your use of NukeClan.com. at anytime, with or without notice (This includes, but is not limited to, removal of your User name or banning you from use of NukeClan.com). Following termination, at its sole option, Nuclear Elite Gaming Community may remove some or all of your Messages from the NukeClan.com website or leave it available for public review, without need of notice or approval from you.
Start your sign up process.