Renegade X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renegade X

Hi all found a free game for anyone who wants to play it its called renegade X https://renegade-x.com/files/

Its a remake from the classic Command and Conquer Renegade which been shut down by the famous EA Games but i played this and seems pretty fun

We also have a private server to play on just for our selves or anyone who wants to play on it hosted in Dallas Taxas (Only server seems be low ping for most of us lol)

if you are looking for our server on this game simply look for NEC www.nukeclan.com as server name
    Last edited by Cronambs; 4 weeks ago.

Thanks

Comment

.Hello to all. I have joined your group because i play Renegade X. I am happy to see you have a server for the game that gives me an EXcellent Ping. ! ping is 5!!!
      If anyone is curious about the game, i would be happy to answer questions.

Renegade X has been around since EA games stopped supporting Renegade online.
      ODDLY enough, when contacted, EA games gave permission for fans to continue the game!
      So Renegade X is entirely FREE, entirely player created for about a decade now.

The fan base is small, but extremely enthusiastic. Part of this is due to the great teamwork the game can engender. Part of it is also the fact that the game has been changing and evolving to meet the players desires.

While the game has plenty of Action ( Tank, Aircraft, sniper, rocket, stealth, etc ) , the real strength in this game is the teamwork. When players actually work together instead of just running around shooting - the action gets intense.

Unfortunately, we have a small players base which is mostly in Europe. The ping to europe is a bit slow and does effect things a bit. I would LOVE to see more North American players. There are many in the game, but we have not been able to keep a NA server populated yet.
      Also, due to the small player base, there is generally only one server active and it is usually Marathon mode with a blistering limit of 60 players.

I would be willing to help in what ever way to see your server active and running a timed match mode with a limit of 40 players.
      Could we set the server up this way?

I hope you will give the game a try.
      Last edited by isupreme; 1 week ago.

Comment

Hey Supreme, I am very much interested in this platform as I was a big, big fan of C&C however I can't really commit to a set date and time to come in and play with you. Might be around tonight (1/5/18) or this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by isupreme View Post
          .Hello to all. I have joined your group because i play Renegade X. I am happy to see you have a server for the game that gives me an EXcellent Ping. ! ping is 5!!!
          If anyone is curious about the game, i would be happy to answer questions.

Renegade X has been around since EA games stopped supporting Renegade online.
          ODDLY enough, when contacted, EA games gave permission for fans to continue the game!
          So Renegade X is entirely FREE, entirely player created for about a decade now.

The fan base is small, but extremely enthusiastic. Part of this is due to the great teamwork the game can engender. Part of it is also the fact that the game has been changing and evolving to meet the players desires.

While the game has plenty of Action ( Tank, Aircraft, sniper, rocket, stealth, etc ) , the real strength in this game is the teamwork. When players actually work together instead of just running around shooting - the action gets intense.

Unfortunately, we have a small players base which is mostly in Europe. The ping to europe is a bit slow and does effect things a bit. I would LOVE to see more North American players. There are many in the game, but we have not been able to keep a NA server populated yet.
          Also, due to the small player base, there is generally only one server active and it is usually Marathon mode with a blistering limit of 60 players.

I would be willing to help in what ever way to see your server active and running a timed match mode with a limit of 40 players.
          Could we set the server up this way?

I hope you will give the game a try.
          Ya its still open for anyone to play in good old Dallas Taxas with NFOSERVERS, have problems with rcon (like COD4 ) in causing DDOS on some random IRC server, so I get time ill talk to someone in part of that game to try solve that issue

As for renegade used to be a big fan of that game

Comment

Hey that is Great! that some folks know the C&C games!

If you try for a game, the servers usually fill up in early afternoon EST. due to the Europe domination. But there are players in North America and now a growing group in Australia that means the game can be active some nights into the 8:00 hour. Weekends are hit and miss but generally busy.

The forums are fairly active and the developers and others willingly help to resolve problems.
            There was a Big DDOS attack problem not too long ago and some servers really stepped up their game in battle against that.

>back to battle. Cya there!

Comment

cool good to meet ya, i see ya application is filled 1st for outside being Battlefield or call of duty

Comment

Working...
              X