Black Ops Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops Issues

For some reason when I try to log into BO via Steam my computer screen goes black and the game never loads. Dunno what the issue is as I can play in WaW and COD4 but not Black Ops. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Had the never loads thing before with BO's II & Ghosts had Cro help & two different IT guys could not find the problem.
    We tried everything so the first thing you will need to do is delete and reload the game. If that fails to solve your issue you're up shit creek.
    I ultimately had to replace my motherboard to solve the issues with BO's II & Ghosts.

Good luck bro.

Comment

bumrush maybe right on this, sometimes files of black ops may become curropted or config maybe off, may just need reinstall the program or select default settings if that works

Comment

Someone may wish to warn the window lickers that I've got the game loaded again and it appears to work fine. No loss of levels or weapons either.

Carl Mexican Food.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor41 View Post
          Someone may wish to warn the window lickers that I've got the game loaded again and it appears to work fine. No loss of levels or weapons either.

Carl Mexican Food.jpg

Great!

Comment

Working...
          X